The conference venue is located in the
building of the Faculty of Physics (lecture hall H36).
Please, note that there may be changes
in traffic routing and bus time tables due to construction sites at the
University of Regensburg.
Arrival by airplane
Arrival by car
- From Nuremberg or
Passau via A3: follow signs for Regensburg, take exit
- From Munich or Berlin via A 93: change to A3 at 'Autobahnkreuz
Regensburg', direction Passau, then take
exit 'Klinikum/Universität' (A3).
The university is located very close to A3 (see map below)
Arrival by train
- IC/ICE or regional train to Regensburg main station
- From main station (Hauptbahnhof) to university:
- The university is located within 25-30 min walking
distance from the station.
- Taxi stand: in front of the station
- City bus from main station to university see
"arrival by bus".
Arrival by bus (see also map below)
- From main station (Albertstraße/D.-Martin-Luther-Straße, 2 min from main station):
- Take line 6 (direction Klinikum) to
University (bus stop ‚Universität
Haupteingang/Bezirksklinikum‘) or line 11 (direction
Burgweinting) to the
University (bus stop ‚Universität Sportzentrum‘), then
follow the signs to the
Physics building (H36).
- City bus tickets for the duration of the conference are included in the fee and will be provided at the registration desk.